The Freycinet Associaton welcomes new business members. Business members must first become community members, and may then apply to take business membership, subject to acceptance by other business members at a general meeting. Business members are also required to sign a declaration.
Your completed application form, the declaration, and the relevant fee should be sent to the Association at PO Box 7, Coles Bay, 7215.
1. Application form for business membership (pdf)
2. Business Membership declaration (pdf)
BENEFITS OF BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE:
- networking with local industry colleagues;
- opportunities to exchange views and share your concerns at meetings;
- e-mailed minutes and agendas to ensure that you know what is happening even if you canít be at a meeting in person;
- inclusion in the
Bay IF [Information Freycinet];
- supplies of the
Bay IF [Information Freycinet] for use by your business;
- an entry on the map at the information booth at the village entrance:
- your own page on the wineglassbay.com web site;
- a link from this page to your own web site if you have one;
- participation in the accommodation vacancies calendar between December and Easter;
- effective lobbying concerning local issues of concern to operators;
- access to training opportunities;
- subsidised training if a course is seen to be relevant to local needs;
- links with other tourism groups;
- automatic membership of the new East Coast Regional Tourism Organisation;
- being part of a pro-active group.