Type: Self Catering Holiday Houses/Units
Tariff: $350 - 490
Payments accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Direct deposit
If you are looking to have the ultimate ocean view and all of the luxuries, Freycinet Coastal Retreat is a must. With absolute ocean frontage, you can’t get any closer to the waters edge and having uninterrupted views of The Great Oyster Bay. The panoramic water views will take your breath away. Sit in comfort and be on the lookout for dolphin, whales, seals and bird life.
This stunning brand new holiday house has specifically been designed with luxury and comfort in mind. The owners have created an amazing space for guests, you will not want to leave the property. There is a wide sweeping veranda that spans the length of the house with floor to ceiling doors that upon so, there are no boundaries with nature. Hearing the sound of the waves and the bird life will make you drift off to calm and soothing place. This is the perfect house to retreat to and just be at one with nature.
The lounge area is open plan, with quality furnishings, there are electronic blind at the press of a button and a large wall mounted TV with Netflix. Curl up with a glass of local red wine on those cooler nights in winter in front of the fire. There is an outdoor dining area, to enjoy breakfast or lunch while taking in the view. This has the perfect outlook to sit on the deck at night and stargaze or see if you can be lucky enough to witness the southern Aurora.
The kitchen is fully self contained with everything you need for dining in. There are 3 bedrooms, the main bedroom has uninterrupted ocean views and also opens up to the large sundeck.
It has a second TV and an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has stunning ocean views and floor to ceiling windows that open onto a private deck area. This bedroom and the third bedroom have zip together `king beds and can also be made into two single beds in each room. There are two bathrooms and a laundry. There is free wifi provided and plenty of undercover parking.
Freycinet Coastal Retreat is located in quite beach community, where Freycinet National Park, wineries, fishing, kayaking and golf are all at your doorstep.
Luxury features include:
- A full house width balcony overlooking the bay where you may see whales and dolphins
- Floor to ceiling windows captures the beauty of the bay by day and the magic of the stars by night.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Panel heaters in all bedrooms. –
- Heated towel racks.
- Free wifi.
- Electronic blinds.
- Wood fire (Usage from May to end of September).
- Contemporary luxury appliances including coffee machine.
- Outdoor dining.
- Large screen smart TV with Netflix.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and king size bed.
- Two bedrooms with zip together kings (or 4 x single beds).
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Double undercover carport. Come and be one of the first visitors to experience the luxury that Freycinet Coastal Retreat provides.
Address:29 Oyster Bay Court, Coles Bay
Check in time: 3.00pm
Check out time: 10.00am
Disabled access: no
Suitable for children: Yes
Facilities: – A full house width balcony overlooking the bay where you may see whales and dolphins.
– Floor to ceiling windows captures the beauty of the bay by day and the magic of the stars by night.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Panel heaters in all bedrooms.
– Heated towel racks.
– Free wifi.
– Electronic blinds.
– Wood fire (Usage from May to end of September).
– Contemporary luxury appliances including coffee machine.
– Outdoor dining.
– Large screen smart TV with Netflix.
– Main bedroom with ensuite and king size bed.
– Two bedrooms with zip together kings (or 4 x single beds).
– Washing machine and dryer.
– Double undercover carport.
– A full house width balcony overlooking the bay where you may see whales and dolphins.